With consultation closing soon on Council’s new draft corporate plan: Our Future Redlands – A Corporate Plan to 2026 and Beyond, Council is urging Redlands Coast community members to have their say on the draft plan.
Mayor Karen Williams said community consultation would close on 11 November 2020, and it was important for community members to provide feedback on the strategic document that would direct Council’s decision-making over the next five years.
“Your feedback on our draft plan for the natural environment, strong communities, liveable neighbourhoods, a thriving economy, city leadership, and Council as an effective and efficient organisation will help ensure the plan reflects the views of today’s Redlands Coast community,” she said.
“The plan was drafted by analysing community feedback from strategic planning and policy programs from 2010 to 2019, and we are now in the final days of this six-week consultation and want to hear whether we’ve got it right.”
Cr Williams said understanding the community’s views and values would lay the foundations for a plan that supported Redlands Coast now and into the future.
“I encourage everyone on Redlands Coast to read the plan for the future of our city, and let us know what they think,” she said.
“As a thank you to those who take time to let us know their views, we are offering survey participants the opportunity to go in the draw to win one of five $100 gift cards.”
How to have your say
- Complete the online survey at yoursay.redland.qld.gov.au, or
- Complete the printed survey in the DIY Conversation Guide – pick up one from a Customer Service Centre, or download the guide from the documents section of the project’s Your Say page. Send your completed survey to Council by:
- Emailing it to [email protected]
- Posting it to Redland City Council, PO Box 21, Cleveland Qld 4163, or
- Dropping it into one of our Customer Service Centres.
Surveys must be received by 11 November 2020.
If you need help submitting your survey, call 3829 8999 (8am–5pm, Monday–Friday, excluding public holidays).